Our Remote Therapeutic Monitoring Solution is only available for organizations with Enterprise subscriptions using HEP. To turn this feature on or upgrade your organization's subscription, please contact your Customer Success Manager or request a demo.
The RTM Analytics dashboard enables organizations to monitor the episodes that have RTM tracking enabled, activation rates, RTM days of monitoring, and remote treatment activities.
RTM analytics is found under the My Practice tab. Only users with a role of admin or manager who have an active HEP subscription will be able to access this dashboard. Admins and managers will only be able to view the regions and clinics that they have access to.
In the dashboard there are 4 tabs, each providing a different aspect of RTM data for organization leaders to monitor patient and clinician activity for RTM billing.
In the Organization RTM Dashboard there are 4 tabs:
- Summary - This tab provides week by week RTM activation analytics. From this tab, you can also filter your data to a specific region or clinic to monitor RTM enrollment and activation.
- Detail Report - The main goal of this tab is to be able to view your activated episodes, number of days since activation, and days of engagement. This will provide the organization an idea of the number of RTM episodes that could be billed based on their cadence of billing reconciliation. However, it provides a number of other data points for additional analysis.
- Treatment Minutes - From this tab, users can view logged treatment activity by calendar month to identify the number of episodes that are approaching the treatment billing threshold for billable time.
- Activation - This tab is used to identify episodes that have not been activated. The default view shows non-activated episodes and provides the opt out date so RTM can be turned off.
- Data Definitions - This tab provides detailed description of each data point.
More detail about each tab can be found below.
This tab is the main screen of the dashboard. It provides admins with a week-to-week report of RTM activity in their organizations.
The Detail Report tab provides a number of key data points for RTM enabled episodes. The dashboard defaults to activated episodes (i.e. episodes with at least 1 login), however you can view episodes that have not been activated by changing the "Patient Activated RTM" filter to All or No.
The primary goal of this tab is to identify RTM episodes by number of days activated so that you identify episodes that may be available to bill under the Device Supply and Monitoring Codes (98975 and 98977).
To identify the episodes that meet these requirements, set the "Days Since First RTM Login" filter to 16. You can do this by typing the number or by clicking and dragging the slider.
You can now see all the episodes that maybe available to bill for Device Supply and Monitoring Codes (98975 and 98977). Use the download button to produce a CSV or Excel file.
This dashboard can also be sorted by hovering over the column title. A small sort icon will appear. If you will be applying a filter along with sort, a best practice is to sort the data first then apply the filter.
The Treatment Minutes tab allows admins and managers to monitor remote treatment activity for each enabled episode. Note that this report will not show episodes that have no treatment logged. Additionally, this report defaults to only showing activated episodes.
The report provides summarized treatment minutes by month to identify episodes that are ready to be billed for remote treatment and can be downloaded by clicking the download button in the upper left. It's best practice to download in CSV format so that there is a row for each month. This report will allow orgs to identify the episodes that should be billed for the Remote Treatment Codes (98980 and 98981).
The goal of the activation tab is to manage non-activated episodes. This tab can be used to follow up with patients who have not yet logged into their RTM enabled episode. This tab provides the opt out date, which will be the last day the episode can be opted out by the clinic.
Data Definition Tab
This tab provides detailed descriptions of each data point.