Some of our customers are experiencing an issue where slides from downloaded PDFs are showing as blank.
- Click to download a PDF from the desired course. The PDF should look fine in your browser.
- Download file to your hard drive.
- When opening the file, all pages are blank.
- Click to download a PDF from the desire course. The PDF should look fine in your browser.
- Instead of downloading the file, click the Print icon toward the upper right then choose "Save as PDF" in your printer options.
- Save to your hard drive.
- Open the file and all slides should be present.
Please contact our Support team if this workaround isn't working for you.