MedBridge is committed to providing the most up-to-date educational content. As a part of this commitment, we review course material annually to identify opportunities to refresh our Continuing Education (CE) catalog, and we republish our compliance content to support your reporting needs. Here’s a summary of what changes to expect throughout the rest of 2021.
Rationale for Retirement
- Continuing education courses may be removed from our catalog for a variety of reasons, including:
- Updates to evidence-based or practice guidelines
- New technologies or techniques
- Utilization or quality considerations
- Compliance courses are republished each year to support annual re-training and reporting requirements.
Summary of Changes
- 2022 compliance courses will be added to the MedBridge catalog.
- 2021 and earlier compliance courses will be removed from the MedBridge catalog.
- 39 CE courses will be removed from the MedBridge catalog.
|Monday, Nov. 8, 2021:
||Mid October: Initial outreach to admins
|Saturday, Jan. 1, 2022:
||Early November: Initial outreach to users
|Monday, Jan. 10, 2022:
||Throughout December: Multiple reminder emails