How to Update a Credit Card
This article will explain how to update, and remove, the credit card on file in your account.
- From “My Dashboard” click on “Billing”
2. After clicking on “Billing” you can see the last 4 digits of the card on file and the two options to either change or remove the credit card
3. To change the card on file, click on the blue “Change Credit Card” button. This will prompt you to input new credit card information. Complete the change by clicking “Update Credit Card” after inputting the new information
4. If you wish to remove your credit card information from your account, simply click on the red “Remove Credit Card” button
5. If you do not currently have a card on file, you can add a new credit card, by clicking on “Add New Credit Card” and input all information required
Please Note: You are welcome to remove your payment information after you have subscribed to MedBridge.