What is Cross-track Reporting?
This article will explain MedBridge’s new Cross-track reporting tool and how to properly utilize its features to better manage your employees MedBridge activity.
Knowledge Track Reporting already allows you to view progress and completion of individual tracks. If you manage multiple active tracks at once, checking each track for details may be time-consuming. To enable at-a-glance reporting across your organization, we are proud to announce the newest feature in the MedBridge LMS, Cross-track Reporting!
With Cross-track Reporting you can:
- Gain immediate, at-a-glance insight into problem areas with the Summary Page
- Easily notify all employees that have knowledge tracks overdue or approaching due dates with a single click
- Focus on what’s most important to you with robust filtering and role-based access
- Dig deeper into your results with sortable, expandable, and interactive data tables
- Download a CSV of your data to send, sort, or save as needed
- Empower managers and supervisors to drive completion across their teams with this powerful real time data tool
The Summary Page allows you to gain immediate insight by showing the most important information about your knowledge track completions in one place.
The page contains 4 major metrics:
- Number of users who are overdue, in danger of being overdue, or both
- Track status, showing how many users are in each status of track completion
- Total users with overdue tracks by location, locations with the highest number of overdue users are sorted to the top for visibility
- Your average track score combines course assessment and quiz in tracks to shows the average comprehension of your users
What can I do on this page?
Each metric on this page is a clickable link that will direct you to the full list of users represented in that metric. For example, if you are showing 72 employees as overdue, selecting the number will take you to the data page to see those 72 users. From there you can see details and take action on each of the individuals or the group.
No users overdue or in danger of being overdue? Great job!
The data in Cross-track reporting is “scoped” based on your role and will only show employees you manage. Want to focus your results even more? The filter feature is available on both the summary and data page, allowing you to filter for the data that matters most to you at any given time. There are many filter options, here are just a few examples of things you may want to filter for:
- Specific Tracks - Search and select individual or groups of track (ex: Compliance)
- Regions & Locations - drill into
- User groups
- Custom fields
- Applied “Chips” will show what data has been filtered. On click, these “chips” will take you directly to your applied filter for any desired changes
- Searching within specific filters allows you to quickly locate what you are looking for
The data page shows users in your organization that have had a knowledge track assigned to them. You can view all users by selecting the “All Data” tab, you can locate specific results using the filters, or you can see a pre-filtered list by selecting any of the metric on the summary page. The top left section of the table shows how many users are returned based any applied filters.
What can I do on this page?
More than just a CSV your data results are sortable, expandable, and interactive. Selecting sort on a column will modify the order of the results, highlighting outliers.
Next to each user’s name you have the ability to expand the results to see more information, including details on their top 5 knowledge tracks. Need to see more than the top 5 tracks? No problem. Explore additional information with clickable links to the user’s profile, track details, and a full list of assigned tracks per user.
Email groups or individual participants with a single click! The email feature allows you to reach out to individuals or groups and send them a customized message.
Let participants know if they have knowledge tracks that require their attention, send a reminder for an upcoming due date, or congratulate everyone who had an on-time track completion.
Once you have your filtered list of participants and their relevant tracks, you can download a CSV of the results for any historic or offline needs. Small to large reports can be downloaded in under a minute, extra-large reports will be sent to your email address so you don’t have to wait.
Put your new knowledge into practice and check out Cross-track Reporting