This article explains how to update your personal information, reset your password, change your default homepage and confirm your identifiable information.
- Sign into your account at medbridgeeducation.com
- Click on the “Edit Profile” tab in the gray toolbar or by following this URL:https://www.medbridgeeducation.com/myprofile/edit
The Edit Profile page has 4 different sections:
- The first section is “Account Information” which includes:
- Email address
- Phone number
Users have the capability to update all of this information with the exception of name and email. If you need assistance with one of those two, please contact support at (206)822-6116 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance in one of those areas!
2. The second section is where you can change your “Default Homepage” to your liking. You have the option to change your homepage to:
- My Courses
- Practice Analytics
- HEP Builder
- Access Code List
3. The third section is "Reset Password." To reset your password, please follow the link below.
4. The fourth section is "Identifiable Information". This is where you verify the last 4 digits of your social security number to ensure submission of course completion to your state boards.
If you are looking for information on how to edit your HEP profile, please feel free to review the article below:
If you are an Enterprise client with MedBridge and are the organization administrator, please click on the link below: