This article explains how to download a certificate for proof of completion of Knowledge Tracks assigned to your users as an administrator.
- Sign into your account at medbridgeeducation.com.
- Navigate to “My Practice” in the upper right menu bar.
3. Click on “Knowledge Tracks” from the drop down menu.
4. Search for the specific Knowledge Track that you are looking for and double click on the title.
5. Scroll down to the Assigned Users section. This is where you can see the progress of each individual that you assigned the Knowledge Track to.
6. Find the user that you are wanting to download a certificate for. You can do this by searching for their name in the search box or by scrolling through the name column.
7. Click on the gear icon in the same row as the user's name.
8. Click the arrow next to the gear icon.
9. Click on Download Certificate from the drop down menu.