How to download a certificate
You do not need to have an active subscription in order to download a certificate.
- From “My Dashboard” click on Certificates.
2. Select what course you would like to download a certificate for by clicking on the gray “Download” button next to the name of the course.
3a. Once you’ve selected the desired course, click the download button. If you only have one license entered in your MedBridge account, clicking “Download” will automatically download the certificate onto your computer.
3b. However, if you have multiple licenses listed on your account, you have 3 options for downloading. As shown in the screenshot below:
1) “Download” will display all of your licenses for that certification to allow you to choose as many as you want to download.
2) "Download For All Licenses" will download the certificate for all licenses you have added to your profile.
3) "Download Without License" will download the certificate without any license associated.
4. Once a certificate is downloaded, and if the course is approved for your license(s), you will see the contact hours appear in your Tracker.
Please Note: You must have a license on file to be able to download a certificate.