MedBridge Enterprise clients that have an administrator of their practice can make changes to their practice branding in the HEP. Below are examples of branding information that you are welcome to change:
- Organization’s logo - This logo appears on the Exercise Printouts for your patients as well as the "Patient Portal" where your patients access their home exercise program online (instructions below).
- Custom Patient Portal URL - Your patients will be able to access their home exercise program via your custom "Patient Portal" site. All you need to do is pick your organization's special URL name! Example: yourclinic.medbridgeconnect.com (instructions below).
If you are the clinic administrator in MedBridge, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on "My Practice" on the Medbridge Education Home Page, then Settings.
3. Click on Edit next to your organization name.
4. This will bring you to your clinic's Settings page.
From here, you can edit your organization's logo and the custom "Patient Portal" URL.
To set your organization's logo:
1. Under Brand Settings, find Brand Logo and click choose file.
2. Choose your logo image from your computer and click Open.
3. Click Update Brand.
To set your Patient Portal URL:
1. Under Brand Settings, find Subdomain. Here you'll find a text box in which you can enter your chosen subdomain name. We recommend using the name from your company website url so clinicians and patients can remember it easily. For example, if your company website is www.bestptclinic.com, you could choose bestptclinic.medbridgeconnect.com.
2. Click Update Brand.
To email your patient their HEP, please follow this link: Sharing an HEP with your Patient
For directions on updating your clinic address, please follow this link: How do I update my clinic's address?
For additional information on getting started with HEP, please follow this link: Getting Started with Patient Care HEP
If you need assistance updating this information, please email us the following information to email@example.com.
- Email Address associated with your MedBridge account
- Any information you would like updated including a .jpeg or .png file of your new logo