We created custom exercise parameters to help you save time developing your exercise dosing. We realize that you have formulated your own way of exercise dosing through evidence, treatment strategies, and your personal experience.
You can create default parameters for all exercises or create parameters for an individual exercise.
Customize default parameters for all exercises
Creating default parameters allows you to customize the parameters for all exercises in your Exercise Library.
1. In your MedBridge account, click on the "Patient Engagement" tab then select "Home Excercise Programs" from the drop down. The select "Settings."
2. You'll be brought to a "Settings" page that lists the MedBridge Default HEP Parameters. You can click in any of the fields to change the parameters. Once you've customized the parameters, select "Update Default Parameters".
3. Click in any of the fields to change the parameters. Once you've customized the parameters, select "Update Default Parameters".
3. When the parameters have been updated you will receive the "Parameters Updated" notification pop up. If you would like to revert back to the MedBridge default parameters select "revert to MedBridge default."
4. You also have the option to add or remove parameters. To add a parameter select "Add new parameter" and enter your parameter name and frequency. When the new parameter has been added select "Upload Default Parameters."
5. To remove a parameter hit the blue X and select "Update Default Parameters" to save the change.
Customizing parameters for individual exercises
You have the option to customize the default parameters for individual exercises.
1. In your MedBridge account, click on the "Patient Engagement" tab then select "Home Excercise Programs" from the drop down. This will take to you the Home Excercise Program page.
2. Click on any exercise in the exercise library to open up the exercise.
3. Start typing in the any of the fields below "Frequency" (i.e. weekly, daily, reps, hold, sets).
4. Options to "Save as Default Parameters" and "set defaults for all exercises" will appear. Click on "Save as Default Parameters".
5. You will know your changes have been saved when the green "Saved" notification appears. Each time you prescribe this exercise to a patient, your customized parameters will be listed.
For more tips on customizing your HEPs, please follow this link: Tips for customizing your exercises