This article will explain how to use the Table of Contents in your "Continuing Education Courses."
The Table of Contents allows you to navigate and jump around the different chapters of your course. You may need to use the Table of Contents if:
- You'd like to review information from an earlier chapter
- You want to review information from a previous section before the "Learning Assessment."
- You'd like to skip forward or backward within your course
1. Select a course from the Course Catalog.
2. Press the "Start Course" button.
3. Click on the "Table of Contents" tab in the upper right-hand corner.
The tab will expand to show each chapter in the course. These chapters are numbered. An orange arrow will indicate which chapter you are currently on.
4. To got to another chapter, click on the title. Here we've clicked on the chapter entitled "3. Improving Patient Satisfaction Through the First Encounter." When you select a chapter, the tab will expand and display the sections within the chapter.
5. Click on the section you wish to view. In this case you'll select "Lecture", "Learning Assessment", or "Handouts and Discussion Questions". You'll be redirected to the section.
For more information on taking courses, please follow this link: Getting Started with MedBridge Courses