If you made a template but want to make edits to the template or delete it completely, you can do that on our platform.
1. First, go to the Home Exercise Page under Patient Engagement
2. Next, select My Templates.
3. Only the original creator of the template can edit or delete it. If others in your organization have shared their templates you will also see theirs under the My Template tab. Use the drop down on the left-hand side to filter for your templates.
4. Select "Edit" or "Delete"
4. If you select "Edit" you'll be taken to the Template Builder. From here you can add or remove exercises, update patient education, modify the parameters, and change the template name.
5. Use the "Update Template" button at the bottom of the screen to save your edits.
6. If you select "Delete" you'll be asked, "Are you sure you want to delete this?" Selecting "OK" will delete the template. If you decide you do not want to delete the template select "Cancel."
Still have questions about templates? Please visit the following pages to learn more: How do I share a home exercise program with my colleague? How can I re-use a program for multiple patients?