If you made a template but want to make edits to the template or delete it completely, you can do that on our platform.
1. First, go to "Home Exercise Programs" under the Patient Engagement tab
2. Next, select Manage Templates.
3. Only the original creator of the template can edit or delete it. If others in your organization have shared their templates you will also see theirs under the "Created By Anyone" tab. Use the drop down and select "My Templates".
4. Select "Edit" or "Delete"
4. If you select "Edit" you'll be taken to the Template Builder. From here you can add or remove exercises, update patient education, modify the parameters, and change the template name.
5. Use the "Save" button if you would like to save this template. Use "Save As New Template" button if you would like to save this as a new template.
6. If you select "Delete" you'll be asked, "Are you sure you want to delete this template?" Deleting this template will remove it from the template list. Selecting "DELETE" will delete the template. If you decide you do not want to delete the template select "Cancel."
Still have questions about templates? Please visit the following pages to learn more: How do I share a home exercise program with my colleague? How can I re-use a program for multiple patients?