This article will explain some reasons why you may be asked to subscribe again, and help you troubleshoot.
Sometimes subscribers are asked to subscribe again even when they have previously purchased a subscription and they are signed in. To help you troubleshoot and give you access again, we've provided steps you can take to resolve this issue.
1. Check to make sure that you are signed into your account.
You can be sure you're successfully signed in when you see "Sign Out" in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
If you are being "booted out" and asked to sign in or subscribe, it's likely that you need to clear your cache and cookies. Below are instructions for clearing the cache and cookies in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. For other browsers, please follow this link: Clearing the cache
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history....
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
2. Make sure you are logged into an account that is tied to a subscription.
Sometimes users create a few accounts using their emails (work, personal, etc.), and you can make sure you are in the account that you purchased your subscription under by finding your invoice in the "Billing" tab or viewing your subscription renewal date in the "Subscription" tab.
If the receipt was completed no earlier than a year from today's date then you can ensure that you have a current subscription with us!
If you are unable to find invoices or a renewal date for the account you are currently signed into, please sign in to another account and verify your subscription.