This article gives an overview of our course catalog and how to take a course.
Easily find and complete a course on MedBridge in 6 easy steps:
- Access our course library from your MedBridge account
- Filter and search to find a course
- Learn more about the course learning objectives and accreditation
- Start a course
- Stop, resume, and navigate a course
- Complete and download your certificate
1. Access courses from your MedBridge account
- Once logged into your MedBridge account, hover over the "Education & Training tab". Below you'll see options for:
- "CEU Courses" to view our full library of courses
- "Live Webinars" to view upcoming webinars
- "Certification Prep" - advanced programs designed to give you the tools you need to pass the test and gain expertise - all while earning CEUs.
- "Certificate Programs" - advance your skill set and become an expert in a particular area such as the spine, upper quarter, lower quarter and more
- "Knowledge Track Library"
2. Filter and search to find a course
- Accreditation: Filter on the left-hand side by your state and discipline to find courses that are accredited. The contact hours will be indicated below the course title. To learn more about accreditation please follow this link: Are your courses accredited in my state?
- Type: Filter by 5 different categories
- Enter key words in the search bar to find a course that suits your interests
3. To Learn More About Courses
- If you'd like to learn more about a course, click on the title of the course from the course catalog and you will be brought to a page including a course description, accreditation statement, instructor information and learning objectives.
4. Starting a course
- Once you've found a course you'd like to take, press "Start." The course will begin with Chapter 1. Within our courses you'll find short Learning Assessments at the end of every chapter. We offer printable slides to help you take notes and learn a new concept. For more details on taking a course, please visit this page: How do I take a course?
- If you want to take a break, you can always use our "Save & Quit" function, allowing you to pick up in the same chapter the next time you resume your course. To learn how to resume a course please follow this link: Do I have to take a course in one sitting?
- Our Table of Contents in the top right-hand side allows you to quickly navigate to other segments and chapters within a course. This is a helpful tool when you would like to review content in a chapter or are looking for specific information within a course. Click on a chapter in the Table of Contents, then click on the segment you'd like to go to.
6. Complete and download your course certificate
- Once you've watched all Chapters and completed all Learning Assessments within a course, you'll receive a downloadable/printable course certificate right away. Please follow this link for more details and information on entering your license information (if you haven't entered it already in your "Licenses" tab): When will I receive my course certificate?. Your license information will appear on your certificate of completion.