Easily find and complete a course on MedBridge in 6 easy steps:
- Access courses from your MedBridge account
- Filter and search to find a course
- Learn more about the course learning objectives and accreditation
- Start a course
- Stop, resume, and navigate a course
- Complete and download your certificate
1. Access courses from your MedBridge account
- Once logged into your MedBridge account, hover over the "Education & Training tab". Below you'll see options for:
- "Continuing Education" to view our full library of courses
- "Live Webinars" to view upcoming webinars
- "Certification Prep" - advanced programs designed to give you the tools you need to pass the test and gain expertise - all while earning CEUs.
- "Certificate Programs" - advance your skill set and become an expert in a particular area such as the spine, upper quarter, lower quarter and more
- "Compliance" for Compliance courses
2. Filter and search to find a course
- Accreditation: Filter on the left-hand side by your state and discipline to find courses that are accredited. The contact hours will be indicated below the course title. You can also filter by topic on the lefthand side under Accreditation. To learn more about accreditation please follow this link: Are your courses accredited in my state?
- Enter key words in the search bar to find a course that suits your interests
3. To Learn More About Courses
If you'd like to learn more about a course, hover over the course and click "preview course".
You will be able to preview the course by watching a short overview video.
Press "view course details" to see the actual course. You will be able see an accreditation check, Chapters & Learning Objectives.
4. Starting a course
Once you've found a course you'd like to take, press "Start Course". The course will begin with Chapter 1. Within our courses you'll find short Learning Assessments at the end of every chapter. We offer printable slides to help you take notes and learn a new concept. For more details on taking a course, please visit this page: How do I take a course?
5. Stop, resume, and navigate a course
Your progress will be automatically saved. To complete an item and receive a green check mark, please press "complete item" in the bottom right hand corner.
To learn how to resume a course please follow this link: Do I have to take a course in one sitting?
Our Table of Contents at the bottom of the page allows you you to quickly navigate to other segments and chapters within a course. This is a helpful tool when you would like to review content in a chapter or are looking for specific information within a course. Scroll down the page to navigate this. You can also download learning objectives here
6. Complete and download your course certificate
Once you've watched all Chapters and completed all Learning Assessments within a course, you will be able to see the completed certificate under the "certificate" tab. See How to download a certificate for more information on this. Your license information will appear on your certificate of completion.