This article for admins and managers will explain how to build a Knowledge Track (KT).
1. Sign into your account at medbridgeeducation.com.
2. Click on the “My Practice” tab at the top of the webpage.
3. Click on the “Knowledge Tracks” link from the drop down menu.
4. Click on “Create New Track”
5. Enter a name for the new Knowledge Track, then click "Create Track".
6. Click “Add Section" to start adding content to the Knowledge Track.
7. Each section can be named to reflect the content within it. Name the section and add a description or amount of days due if necessary. Click "Add to Track".
8. Next, press "Add Content".
9. Click on the type of content you want to add to that section. You can add MedBridge content, your own custom content, or a mixture of both.
11. Once you've located or uploaded the content you want, click “Add to Track”.
Here are some ideas for Custom Content:
Assign a date for attendance at a live event (mentor meetings, hands-on labs, in-services, journal clubs, etc.)
Create custom quizzes Choose a question type (Multiple choice, true/false, free response). Add your questions, answers, and reasoning behind the answers.
Use the research publication feature for uploading research articles or adding links to articles.
Make surveys to gauge curriculum efficacy and provide ongoing innovation.
12. Once you've completed your Knowledge Track, click "Assign to Clinicians". The users assigned will receive an email notification with a link to access the Knowledge Track on their account.
13. For directions on how to view your clinicians' progress, please follow this link: How to view Knowledge Tracks progress