1. Sign into your MedBridge account.
2. Click on the “My Practice” menu at the top of the webpage.
3. Click on “Knowledge Tracks” from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on “Create New Track”
5. Select the pencil icon (edit) to name the Knowledge Track, add a description, and set a minimum quiz score.
6. Below the Title of the Knowledge Track, click the pencil again to edit the name of the first section. Each section can be given its own description in the "Description" field below the section title. Then select "Add Content" to continue creating the first section.
7. Select material to add to your Knowledge Track from the MedBridge course catalog. You can add MedBridge content, your own custom content, or a mixture of both.
Here are some ideas for Custom Content:
- Assign a date for attendance at a live event (mentor meetings, hands-on labs, in-services, journal clubs, etc.)
Create custom quizzes Choose a question type (Multiple choice, true/false, free response). Add your questions, answers, and reasoning behind the answers.
Use the research publication feature for uploading research articles or adding links to articles.
Make surveys to gauge curriculum efficacy and provide ongoing innovation.
Helpful Hint: When searching through the course catalog, set your state and disciple to view approved courses.
8. Select "Save Track" once you've finished creating your Knowledge Track. You can save at anytime and return to finish if you need to.
9. Once you've saved your Knowledge Track, you'll be taken back to the Library. From there, hover over the track and click "Edit" to make any change or click "Quick Report" to view reports. In order to assign the Track, select the three dots in the right corner.
10. From here you can assign the Knowledge Track to users, make an extra copy, or make any needed modifications.
For directions on reporting, including how to view your clinicians' progress, please follow this link: Knowledge Track and Cross Track Reporting