BEFORE YOUR PROCEED: If you have more than one account linked to your email address, the updated password will apply to all accounts.
If you forgot your password, you can go directly to our Reset Password page, or click the "Forgot Your Password" link on the sign-in page (see detailed instructions below).
Using the Reset Password Page
- Go to https://www.medbridgeeducation.com/reset-password.
- Enter your registered email then click "Email Password Reset Link".
- If the email you enter matches an account we have on file, you’ll receive an email with a confirmation code to reset the password.
- Enter the confirmation code then follow the on-screen instructions.
If you don’t receive a password reset email, check your spam/junk folders and make sure the email you’re using is tied to your account.
Using the "Forgot Your Password" Link
1. Go to www.medbridgeeducation.com and click Sign In in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Next, click the “Forgot your password?” link on the sign-in dialog box below the password field.
3. Next, enter the email address that is associated with your MedBridge account. An email with a password reset link will be sent to your inbox.
Can’t find the email? If it hasn't arrived in 15 minutes, make sure to check your spam, and if you still can’t find the email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Open your email and click the link in the email from MedBridge. If you don't see the email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder to see if it was accidentally routed there. If you can’t click the link, please copy and paste the URL that is listed in the email into your web browser.
5. Enter the confirmation code found in the email from MedBridge in the web browser field.
6. You’ll be creating your new password here. Enter your password into the fields provided on the next page.
7. You’ll then be redirected to the sign-in page, where you will re-enter your email address and new password.
Now you can continue watching courses, creating Home Exercise Programs, and more!
If you are not receiving the email or if the code you are using to reset your password does not work, please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to generate one for you.