This article will explain what you can do with Knowledge Tracks.
MedBridge's Knowledge Tracks feature is designed to help you create, assign and track educational programs for your group.
With Knowledge Tracks you can:
- Easily build educational programs for your practice to provide a powerful foundation to help you attract, develop, and retain the top clinicians.
- Create, integrate, and track customized curriculum for your team - including onboarding, mentorship, certification, and other educational programs to improve outcomes and bridge performance gaps.
- Tailor custom curriculum to help develop specializations, or leverage our upcoming series in business, healthcare management, clinical certification training, and more.
What can I add to a Knowledge Track?
- MedBridge Courses: Leverage curriculum from our library of over 100 courses.
- Patient Education Library: Use our 3D models as a visual and complement to the course work.
- Reference Library: Help reinforce information covered in the course work by adding in tests and techniques from our library.
- Custom Content: Upload research articles, seminars, PDFs, quizzes, exams, surveys, and your own video content.
- Hands-on Labs/In-services: Reduce costs on distance seminars, enhance clinical skills, and build a consistency of care.
Here are some ideas for Track Topics:
- New Hire
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Women’s Health
- Upper quarter
- Lower quarter (hip, ankle, knee)
To learn more or schedule a free demo, please follow this link or call us at 206-216-5003 and press 1!