MedBridge's Knowledge Tracks feature is designed to help you create, assign and track educational programs for your group.
With Knowledge Tracks you can:
- Easily build educational programs for your practice to provide a powerful foundation to help you attract, develop, and retain the top clinicians.
- Create, integrate, and track customized curriculum for your team - including onboarding, mentorship, certification, and other educational programs to improve outcomes and bridge performance gaps.
- Tailor custom curriculum to help develop specializations, or leverage our upcoming series in business, healthcare management, clinical certification training, and more.
What can I add to a Knowledge Track?
- MedBridge Courses: Leverage curriculum from our library of over 100 courses.
- Patient Education Library: Use our 3D models as a visual and complement to the course work.
- Reference Library: Help reinforce information covered in the course work by adding in tests and techniques from our library.
- Custom Content: Upload research articles, seminars, PDFs, quizzes, exams, surveys, and your own video content.
- Hands-on Labs/In-services: Reduce costs on distance seminars, enhance clinical skills, and build a consistency of care.
Here are some ideas for Track Topics:
- New Hire
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Women’s Health
- Upper quarter
- Lower quarter (hip, ankle, knee)
To learn more or schedule a free demo, please follow this link or call us at 206-216-5003 and press 1!