This article explains how to share HEP templates.
1. To share a HEP (Home Exercise Program) with your colleagues, first, make sure you have saved the program as a template.
2. Next, go to Manage Templates. This will take you to your Template Library.
3. To see a list of the templates you’ve created, you’ll want to select “My Templates” in the drop-down menu.
4. Find the template that you want to share, then turn sharing ON for that template by clicking the ON switch.
5. The green ON button will indicate that your template is now shared across your organization.
Currently, only users that are part of a clinic subscription are able to share templates within their organization. To learn more about signing up as a group, please follow this link: What is included in a group subscription?
To view a live web demonstration on building and applying templates, please go to our Home Exercise Program Tutorial Videos to see it in action!