|Part 1 - Introduction|||||Part 2 - Making Subscription Changes|||||Part 3 - Granting Admin/Manager Access|||||FAQs|
This is Part 3 in our series of articles about getting started with Hierarchy Subscription Tools.
For other parts in this series, please click the links above.
Sometimes it makes sense to give one of your existing clinicians on MedBridge access to an Admin or Manager role. These roles provide access to additional management and reporting tools.
Roles can be assigned at various levels of your organization's hierarchy. You can think of roles as special access rights that span over a portion of your hierarchy. For example, in the below hierarchy, I may want to assign one of my clinicians, Rachel, an Admin role for the West Region, because she directly manages both the Los Angeles and Seattle clinic locations. When I assign her this role, this means she can view clinician engagement and performance for the West Region only. She is not able to view clinicians performance and engagement outside of her region.
To assign an Admin or Manager role to a clinician:
- First, log into your MedBridge account if you aren't logged in already.
- Hover over the "My Practice" tab in the far right-hand side of your account. Click on "Dashboard". The first page you come to will be Hierarchy.
- Click " + Add Role" on the left-hand side of the page under "Quick Actions."
- Next, search for your clinician in the search box.
- Then, choose the role you'd like your clinician to have. You can assign either an Admin or Manager role for a given: Practice, Region, or Clinic. To learn more about the access rights for Admins or Managers, hover over the blue '?' icon.
- Lastly, review and confirm the role you're about to assign. Then press "Complete".
- If your clinician has never logged into MedBridge before, feel free to send them a login email. Congrats, you've just assigned your clinician a role on MedBridge!