Need to update the content in a Knowledge Track for a new year, new reporting period, or new requirement? Instead of editing an active track, MedBridge recommends copying the track, making your changes to the copy, and then distributing/assigning the copied version to your staff.
After copying the Knowledge Track you will be able to reassign courses that have already been completed. This is very useful for yearly compliance or repeated educational initiatives. The retaking of courses are tracked and reported so all past completions are recorded.
How to copy a Knowledge Track:
1. Sign into MedBridge.
2. Go to My Practice.
3. Access your Knowledge Tracks.
4. Locate the specific track by searching or finding under recently accessed.
5. Hover over the track and click "edit"
6. Click the three dots that will allow you to then "Make a copy"
7. Proceed to edit the track content as needed. You will notice the option to check the box to require a course to be taken again. This cannot be unchecked once the track has been assigned to users.
8. When you are finished adding content, press save, and the option to assign the track manually or publish to organization will pop up.