In Knowledge Tracks, you can upload content into three file types: "File Upload,” "Video Upload,” and “SCORM Upload.”
- The following file types are allowed: .csv, .doc, .docx, .jpg, .mp3, .mpeg, .mpg, pdf, .potx, .ppt, .ppsx, .pptx, .txt, .xls, .xlsx, .zip
- The maximum size allowed for file uploads is 100 MB.
- The .mp4 file type is allowed.
- The maximum size allowed for video uploads is 150 MB. If your file is larger than
that, use compression software to compress the file without losing quality.
- An uploaded video may show an error message for the first few minutes. The video is being encoded by MedBridge so it can be played within the Knowledge Track. Check back in about 10 minutes to preview the video. Longer or larger videos may take longer to encode.
SCORM files can be uploaded as a .zip format.