Make your CEU reporting easier, cleaner, and more customizable!
You will be able to customize activity reports to just the fields you want to review, as well as set default fields so you can download the same report with minimal effort in the future.
You will be able to choose whether to view a user’s earned CEUs per license (if they hold multiple licenses) vs. earned CEUs overall, based on primary state and discipline.
Here's how to view activity reporting for your organization, region, or clinic:
- Sign into MedBridge and go to My Practice.
- Choose the date range for which you want to see activity.
- Click "Activity/CEU Report."
- On the popup that appears, choose the metrics you are interested in viewing, or Select All Metrics.
- If you want these to be your default selections for future reports, click Save Selections as Defaults.
- Next, click Download.
- The report will download as an Excel file.
NOTE: users without a state/discipline will be listed as earning 0 CEUs until their state/discipline is set.