- January 2023 - Direct Patient Messaging, Patient Engagement for Upper Extremity Conditions, and New Home Health Skills Training
- Increased Diversity In HEP Exercises
- Introducing the new Organization Summary page and updated subscription management flows
- Announcing New Subscription Titles
- Introducing Multiple Episodes of Care
- Holiday Closures
- What if I forgot my password? How do I reset it?
- How do I change my name in my profile?
- Will my subscription be automatically renewed?
- Who do I contact for help?
- Skills and Competency Manager: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Course Retirement - 2022
- Remote Therapeutic Monitoring: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Learning Management SystemGet the most out of the LMS platform with comprehensive training resources. Learn how to create and assign Knowledge Tracks, view reports, and more.
Organization ManagementFor admins: Learn how to manage your organization with our training resources on subscription management, clinic management, and activity reporting.
HEP & Patient EducationLearn how to create customized treatment plans for your patients with our library of 6,800+ video-based exercises and 500+ educational videos and handouts.
MedBridge GO Mobile AppLearn how to improve your outcomes with MedBridge GO, our patient mobile app, and how you can take advantage of its gamification features to drive patient behavior change.
Remote Therapeutic Monitoring (RTM)Start capturing new revenue today without disrupting your existing workflows. Learn how you and your team can use RTM.
Telehealth Virtual VisitsLearn how telehealth can help you keep patients engaged in their care—even when they can’t be in the clinic—with tutorial videos, how-to guides, and patient resources.
Courses & CertificatesLearn how to navigate our course catalog, access courses, add your licenses, download certificates, and much more.
Skills & Competency ManagerLearn how MedBridge can help you streamline onboarding and get skilled and competent staff in the field faster.
HospiceAssign content to staff at your Hospice organization through Knowledge Tracks by using these resources.
Home HealthThese resources are designed to help Home Health organizations assign content to staff through Knowledge Tracks.
Hospital / Private PracticeHospitals or Private Practice organizations can look here to find content to assign to staff through Knowledge Tracks.
Long Term Care / Skilled Nursing FacilitiesFind content recommendations for skilled nursing facilities and other long term care organizations to assign to staff.