- May 2022 - Hospice Skills, Compliance Microlearning, and Simplified RTM Documentation
- April 2022 - Enhanced RTM Support, New Home Health Podcast, and Patient Engagement Resources
- Increased Diversity In HEP Exercises
- Introducing the new Organization Summary page and updated subscription management flows
- Announcing New Subscription Titles
- Introducing Multiple Episodes of Care
- Holiday Closures
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I change my name in my profile?
- Will my subscription be automatically renewed?
- How do I train my staff on using MedBridge?
- How do I enroll patients in RTM?
Telehealth Virtual VisitsLearn how telehealth can help you keep patients engaged in their care—even when they can’t be in the clinic—with tutorial videos, how-to guides, and patient resources.
MedBridge GO Mobile AppLearn how to improve your outcomes with MedBridge GO, our patient mobile app, and how you can take advantage of its gamification features to drive patient behavior change.
Learning Management SystemGet the most out of the LMS platform with comprehensive training resources for clinicians and admins including tutorial videos, how-to guides, and compliance education packages by settings.
HEP & Patient EducationLearn how to create customized treatment plans for your patients with our library of 6,800+ video-based exercises and 500+ educational videos and handouts.
Courses & CertificatesLearn how to navigate our course catalog, access courses, add your licenses, download certificates, and much more.
Organization ManagementFor admins: Learn how to manage your organization with our training resources on subscription management, clinic management, and activity reporting.
Home HealthThese resources are designed to help Home Health organizations assign content to staff through Knowledge Tracks.
Hospital / Private PracticeHospitals or Private Practice organizations can look here to find content to assign to staff through Knowledge Tracks.
Long Term Care / Skilled Nursing FacilitiesFind content recommendations for skilled nursing facilities and other long term care organizations to assign to staff.